Shipping will be calculated at the checkout. We only use a traceable courier option with signature. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Any lost items will not be the fault of Harwood Goldsmiths and we will investigate with the courier for compensation for the purchaser.
Return & Exchange Policy
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase to be sent to us via email.
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error or the couriers will not be refunded.
Sale items are not eligible for a refund.
STEPS TO TAKE:
1) Please email us your concern and proof of purchase to email@example.com
2) Once we have received your email we will tell you whether you are applicable to send it back to us or not.
3) If you are applicable please send the item back to us in its original packaging (sending it back to us is at your own expense) to 50 Edinburgh Street, Pukekohe, Auckland 2120
4) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund or exchange.
5) If you are approved, then your exchanged item will be sent off to you straight away or your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 24 hours. Due to your method of payment you may not see the credit straight away in your account.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received the money back within 14 days please go through the following steps...
1) Check your bank account again.
2) Contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
3) Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet please contact us directly.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a traceable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.